National Marketing Skills Bootcamp 
Master the fundamentals of Digital Marketing alongside other business owners on our FREE course 
Courses start from the end of March 

 Digital Marketing Course Schedule  

What will you learn?  

Over 14 weeks we teach you the fundamentals of Digital Marketing including Audience Definition, Branding, Content Creation, SEO, PPC and Email Marketing. We'll also develop your soft skills including presentation skills, stress management and time management. 

Why choose a Skills Bootcamp?  

Skills Bootcamps are an accelerated learning experience. In just 14 weeks you'll have a thorough understanding of the main Digital Marketing strategies, and a new found confidence to put your Marketing Strategy into action. Best of all, if you are willing to invest your time then the course costs are covered by the Department for Education. 

 Who is this course for? 

This course will support you if you need to learn digital marketing skills to grow your business or side hustle, or you've outsourced your marketing up to now but want to develop the knowledge to run it yourself. We also support Marketing leads in small businesses who want to develop their skills and strategy. 
We train learners of any age (19+) and we support additional learning needs. 

Available course dates 

Course eligibility 

To be eligible for full funding you must: 
Live in England 
Be aged 19 or over 
Have the right to work in the UK 
Have not started a Skills Bootcamp in the last 12 months 
Have maintained UK residency for the last 3 years 
If you are a sole trader, freelancer or business owner without employees the course is fully funded. 
If you have 1-250 employees you must contribute 10% (£330) and the other 90% is funded by the DfE 

 Register your interest 

Westfield House 
PO16 0DH 
01329 825805 
For Learners / Apprentices - 
Opening hours 
Monday - Friday: 8am - 4pm 


European Social Fund Logo
Ofsted Outstanding Logo
Skills funding agency logo
Apprenticeships logo
Matrix logo
Training Excellence logo
Back to top 
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings