Apprenticeship Funding 
 
Trainer teaching class

How can I fund apprenticeships in my business? What does an apprenticeship cost? 

Full funding for SMEs 

Fareport can match SMEs with a large employer who wants to support SMEs with their apprenticeship training. This means you can access full funding for all our apprenticeship courses. We will support you with the administration of transferring the funds from large employers including Hampshire County Council and Oxford University. 
If you choose to fund the course yourself, small employers with an annual payroll of less than £3m need to pay 5% of the apprenticeship cost. The government will pay the remaining 95%. Current costs can be found in our Course prospectus below. 
If you train a 16-18 year old you will be eligible for a £1000 Employer Incentive. 
If you train someone up to the age of 21 the government will pay the full funding. 

Funding for large businesses 

Since April 2017 large employers with a payroll of over £3m per year started to pay the Apprenticeship Levy of 0.5%. It is not too late to plan how your levy can support your company's training needs. Fareport can provide free advice on: 
How the levy works 
How to use your online Apprenticeship Service account. Here is a quick guide: Apprenticeship Service Account or, Get help with the apprenticeship service 
How to get the most out of the levy and choose the right apprenticeship training for your business. 
 
If you would like a free consultation please contact our Business Development team. Or find out more about the Apprenticeship Levy in our FAQs and our blog Apprenticeship funding explained.  
 
If you train a 16-18 year old you will be eligible for a £1000 Employer Incentive. Current costs can be found in our Course prospectus below. 
Contact us 
For more information on Apprenticeships or to recruit an apprentice, please contact the Business Development Team on; 
01329 825805 
Address 
Westfield House 
Fareham 
Hampshire 
PO16 0DH 
Phone 
01329 825805 
Email 
For Learners / Apprentices - info@fareport.co.uk 
Opening hours 
Monday - Friday: 8am - 4pm 

Recognition 

European Social Fund Logo
Ofsted Outstanding Logo
Skills funding agency logo
Apprenticeships logo
Matrix logo
Training Excellence logo
Back to top 
Our site uses cookies, including for advertising personalisation. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings