Skills Bootcamps 
 
Skills Bootcamps are Government funded, flexible training programmes lasting up to 16 weeks. They provide individuals in England with the opportunity to acquire specific skills relevant to various sectors. Find out more about Skills Bootcamps below and the different Bootcamps we offer.  

 On this page: 

 1. Our Skills Bootcamp courses 

Digital Marketing Skills Bootcamp - England 

Join our Digital Marketing Skills Bootcamp and unleash the power of digital marketing to propel your business forward! With expert-led sessions covering essential topics like branding, email marketing, social media strategies, SEO and PPC advertising, you'll gain the tools and knowledge needed to thrive in today's competitive landscape. Don't miss out on this opportunity to transform your business! 
View Course 

Digital Marketing Skills Bootcamp - Hampshire 

Calling all small business owners and side hustlers in Hampshire! Are you struggling to navigate the complexities of digital marketing? Our Hampshire Digital Marketing Skills Bootcamp is here to help! Join us and learn key strategies to understand your customers, refine your branding, master email marketing, leverage social media effectively, conquer SEO, and harness the power of PPC advertising. 
View Course 

Project Management Skills Bootcamp - Hampshire 

Live in Hampshire? Learn how to manage projects effectively, whatever your role is. Join our Project Management Skills Bootcamp and become a master at planning, executing and delivering successful projects. Whether you're new to project management or looking to refine your expertise, our bootcamp offers training to help you succeed. You will also achieve your APM PFQ during the course. 
 
View Course 

Care Services  Skills Bootcamp - Solent area 

The Hampshire (Solent area) Care Services Skills Bootcamp is a transformative training initiative designed for unemployed individuals or people who are eager to enter the Care sector. This program is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable Care skills, with the benefit of a guaranteed job interview with a local Care employer. 
View Course 

Data Analyst Skills Bootcamp - Hampshire 

Are you looking to excel in the field of data analysis, whatever your role is? Our Data Analyst Skills Bootcamp in Hampshire is tailored just for you! Dive deep into the world of data analytics and unlock insights that drive business decisions. From data visualisation to statistical analysis, our comprehensive training will equip you with the tools and techniques needed to thrive in today's data-driven world. 
 
View Course 

 2. What is a Skills Bootcamp? 

A Skills Bootcamp is your bridge to professional development and fresh opportunities. Available at no cost, these adaptable courses, spanning up to 16 weeks, are thoughtfully structured to bolster your career path with essential industry-specific skills. They're designed for anyone eager to enhance their current role, transition into a new vocational arena, secure consistent employment, or widen the horizons for their own business ventures. 
 
With a focus on practical learning and real-world applications, Skills Bootcamps, ranging from digital to project management skills, can equip you for the demands of the modern workforce across England. This government-funded initiative invites you to grow your skillset, elevate your marketability and achieve your professional goals. 

 3. Why choose a Skills Bootcamp? 

Opting for a Skills Bootcamp is a transformative decision for anyone looking to enhance their career trajectory. 
 
These bootcamps are meticulously designed to bridge the gap between the skill sets individuals possess and what the modern world demands. 
 
In an era where industries evolve at a rapid pace, having access to focused, short-term training that equips you with both the technical and soft skills needed for immediate application is invaluable. 

 4. How are Skills Bootcamps funded? 

If you're considering joining one of our Skills Bootcamps, it's essential to understand how they're funded and what that means for you. Bootcamps are designed to boost your career without the financial stress, thanks to Government support. Here’s what you need to know: 
 
For Sole Traders, Freelancers or Business Owners without employees: Your chosen Skills Bootcamp course will be fully funded by the Government. 
 
For Small & Medium Employers (SME's) with less than 250 employees: The employer must contribute 10% of the Skills Bootcamp cost per employee, with the remaining 90% funded by the Government. 
 
For Large Employers: The employer must contribute 30% of the Skills Bootcamp cost per employee, with the Government funding the remaining 70%. 
 
One Skills Bootcamp a Year: You can join one Bootcamp per funding year (April 1st to March 31st).  

 5. What are the eligibility rules for a fully funded (FREE) Skills Bootcamp? 

To be eligible for a fully funded Skills Bootcamp, you must be: 
 
Living in England: You need to be living in England 
 
Age Requirement: You need to be 19 years old or above 
 
Right to Work in the UK: You must have the legal right to work in the UK 
 
UK Residency: You must have maintained UK residency for the last 3 years 
 
Be a Sole Trader, Freelancer or Business Owner without employees 
 
Meeting these criteria means you could be all set for a fully funded Skills Bootcamp course - designed to propel your career forward! 

 6. About our Skills Bootcamps 

With our Skills Bootcamps, we’re not just focused on imparting technical knowledge; we’re dedicated to your entire personal development. Recognised as a 'Good' provider by Ofsted, we specialise in propelling careers forward through a comprehensive approach to learning. With an emphasis on personal development, we ensure that every learner not only gains the technical skills required in today’s dynamic job market but also the soft skills that make a well-rounded professional. 
 
Our friendly team and expert trainers are committed to providing unparalleled one-to-one support, ensuring that you receive the guidance and encouragement needed to achieve your career aspirations. 
 
Join one of our Skills Bootcamps and experience the blend of professional growth and personal development, all within a supportive community passionate about your success. 

 7. Contact us 

Email Address: bootcamps@fareport.co.uk 
Phone Number: 01329 825805 
 
Address 
Westfield House 
Fareham 
Hampshire 
PO16 0DH 
Phone 
01329 825805 
Email 
For Learners / Apprentices - info@fareport.co.uk 
Opening hours 
Monday - Friday: 8am - 4pm 

Recognition 

European Social Fund Logo
Ofsted Outstanding Logo
Skills funding agency logo
Apprenticeships logo
Matrix logo
Training Excellence logo
Back to top 
Our site uses cookies, including for advertising personalisation. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings