Level 3 Award in Education & Training
Award in Education and Training
6 weeks - 6 months
The BTEC Level 3 Award in Education and Training (QCF) is a knowledge based introductory teaching qualification. Achieving this award demonstrates that you have acquired the necessary skills and knowledge to prepare, plan, deliver and evaluate basic teaching and learning sessions, in a variety of teaching or training contexts. It is the first step towards qualified teacher status.
Who is this course for?
individuals currently teaching and training, including those new to role
company in house trainers
individuals who want to pursue a new career in teaching or training
individuals currently working as assessors who wish to improve their skills and achieve an introductory teaching qualification
Remote learning option
Fareport are offering a reduced price for our Award in Education and Training Courses, delivered fully online. Many online or distance learning courses provide little or no interactive element. This is not just another online option, it will include bespoke one to one support from one of our highly experienced teaching practitioners as well as the group teaching sessions. Additionally there are no hidden extras as our price includes everything including accreditation and certification costs.
Benefits of Fareport online course
• Interactive, live training sessions with qualified teachers
• All training and support is online so that you can study from home
• One on one support available with qualified teacher (as much as required to complete)
• Peer support during sessions
• Opportunity to practice with peers through a micro teaching session
• Daytime or evening sessions available
• Activities and resources that help you link theory to practice
Please contact us for course dates.
For more information on Apprenticeships or to apply for an apprenticeship, please contact the Business Development Team on;