This Font is 24 
This font is size 16 

 On this page: 

 1. Key Facts 

Duration: One day a week for 10 weeks (60 hours) 
Start Dates: Tuesday 28th of May - 9:30am until 4:30pm - With regular breaks and an hour for lunch 
Study Modes: Fully remote live online group training 
Qualifications Achieved: Certificate of completion from Fareport Training 
Entry Requirements: Please see FAQs 
Cost: If you are a sole trader, freelancer or business owner without employees the course is fully funded by Hampshire County Council. If you have 1-250 employees you must contribute 10% (£332.50) per employee and the other 90% is funded by Hampshire County Council 

 2. Click on this text to edit it. 

Click on this text to edit it. 

 3. Same process as before when doing these headers 

Click on this text to edit it. 
 
this will enable you to have text this side and an image the other - if i can type! haha 
 
Just an fyi - i don't think you will need to add modules but if you do, i'll show you in the next video.  
Address 
Westfield House 
Fareham 
Hampshire 
PO16 0DH 
Phone 
01329 825805 
Email 
For Learners / Apprentices - info@fareport.co.uk 
Opening hours 
Monday - Friday: 8am - 4pm 

Recognition 

European Social Fund Logo
Ofsted Outstanding Logo
Skills funding agency logo
Apprenticeships logo
Matrix logo
Training Excellence logo
Back to top 
Our site uses cookies, including for advertising personalisation. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings