Bicester Village logo

 Bicester Village Apprenticeship Case Study  Fareport have been running the apprenticeship programme at Bicester Village since April 2015 and have worked with learners across brands including Ralph Lauren, All Saints, Jimmy Choo, Armani, Charles Tyrwhitt, and Hackett. We deliver Retail Level 2 and 3 and Management Level 3 and 5.  We work very closely with the management team to refine and improve the programme and regularly report back on learner progress.  In July we held a graduation celebration for this year’s 11 graduating apprentices. All have moved into new roles in their companies 72% have moved to more senior roles in management The other 28% have been moved to positions that will better suit their skills and will support planned improvements for the brands.  Value Retail (parent company) are also using their Levy with Faeport on Business Administration and Management development programmes.  

Learner Quotes 

Chelsea Bloomfield - Ralph Lauren (Bicester Village) - Retail Management Level 3 
"I have learned a lot with my trainer, and learned new skills that will help me progress onto a new role. The course has helped me become more confident in my current role and I hope to implement what I have learnt into my job." 
Hannah Fallowfield - Ralph Lauren (Bicester Village) - Retail Management Level 3 
"I really enjoyed doing the story boards and showcasing my best work. I learnt so much with booklets and it's made me a stronger worker." 
Maison Seaber - Ralph Lauren (Bicester Village) - Retail Management Level 3 
"I really enjoyed completing these units, I found the fact finding part the best as I had to find and learn new information. 

Find out more  

Westfield House 
PO16 0DH 
01329 825805 
For Learners / Apprentices - 
Opening hours 
Monday - Friday: 8am - 4pm 


European Social Fund Logo
Ofsted Outstanding Logo
Skills funding agency logo
Apprenticeships logo
Matrix logo
Training Excellence logo
Back to top 
Our site uses cookies, including for advertising personalisation. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings