Fareport has a 5 star Google Rating 
 
Fareport has a 5 star Google Rating 
 

      Learn how to use data to grow your business! -  FREE TRAINING 

Learn how to use data to grow your business! - FREE TRAINING 

Whether you’re an aspiring data analyst, a marketer, project manager, product owner, or in any role that routinely works with data, our Data Analyst Skills Bootcamp can equip you with the skills to make data-driven decisions and drive success in your role. 
Courses start from 11th of July - Limited spaces available! 
Hurry! Register your interest now 

What will you learn? 

Over 14 weeks, we equip you with the fundamentals of Data Analysis, covering topics such as Audience Definition, Data Visualisation,  
Statistical Analysis, Data Mining,  
and Machine Learning.  
 
Additionally, we focus on developing 
your soft skills, including presentation skills, stress management, and time management. 

Live online training  

Learn from our Data Analyst experts for 7 hours a week, anywhere, with flexible scheduling to suit your business needs. 

Practical takeaways 

Every week is packed full of actionable insights, tools and ideas. 

Peer support 

Learn and network with other self employed or employed people 
who have the same challenges. 

Not to mention the latest Data Analyst tools & technologies...  

Hurry! Register your interest now 

Which business areas benefit from our Data Analyst Skills Bootcamp? 

 
 
FFinance 
Teams 
 
 
HR 
Teams 
 
 
Operations 
Teams 
 
 
Marketing 
Teams 
 
 
IT 
Teams 
 
 
Sales 
Teams 
 
 
Small 
Business Owner 
 
 
Non Data 
Leaders & Managers 

Available course dates 

Thursday 11th of July 
 
Will run two days a week from 9am until 1pm 
(Thursdays & Fridays) for 13 weeks 
 
Broken up with regular breaks 
 
Going on holiday during the course? No problem. You can pause your learning for up to 2 weeks 
 
Filling up fast! 
Tuesday 16th of July 
 
Will run one day a week, all day, 9am until 5pm for 13 weeks 
 
Broken up with regular breaks 
 
Going on holiday during the course? No problem. You can pause your learning for up to 2 weeks 
 
Filling up fast! 
Hurry! Register your interest now 

Course eligibility 

To be eligible for full funding you must: 
 
Live in England 
Be aged 19 or over 
Have the right to work in the UK 
Have not started a Skills Bootcamp in the last 12 months 
Have maintained UK residency for the last 3 years 
 
If you are a sole trader, freelancer or business owner without employees the course is fully funded. 
 
If you have 1-250 employees you must contribute 10% (£333) per employee and the other 90% is funded by the DfE 

Why use Fareport for your Data Analyst training? 

Since our establishment in 1981, Fareport Training has been pivotal in offering pathways into employment for young people through comprehensive work-based training.  

Who is this course for? 

This course is designed to support both self-employed individuals and employees looking to acquire data analysis skills  
to advance their business or side hustle. Whether you currently outsource your data analysis or wish to develop the expertise  
to handle it independently, this program is tailored for you. 
 
We welcome learners of any age (19+) and provide support for additional learning needs. 
 

Whether you’re an aspiring data analyst, a marketer, project manager, product owner, or in any role that routinely works with data, our Data Analyst Skills Bootcamp can equip you with the skills to make data-driven decisions and drive success in your role. 

Courses start from 11th of July - Limited spaces available! 
Hurry! Register your interest now 

What will you learn?  

Over 14 weeks, we equip you with the fundamentals of Data Analysis, covering topics such as Audience Definition, Data Visualisation, Statistical Analysis, Data Mining, and Machine Learning. Additionally, we focus on developing your soft skills, including presentation skills, stress management, and time management. 

Live online training  

Learn from our Data Analyst experts for 7 hours a week, anywhere, with flexible scheduling to suit your business needs. 

Practical takeaways 

Every week is packed full of actionable insights, tools and ideas. 

Peer support 

Learn and network with other self employed and employed people 
who have the same challenges. 

Not to mention the latest Data Analyst tools & technologies... 

Hurry! Register your interest now 

Which business areas benefit from our Data Analyst Skills Bootcamp? 

 
 
FFinance 
Teams 
 
 
HR 
Teams 
 
 
Operations 
Teams 
 
 
Marketing 
Teams 
 
 
IT 
Teams 
 
 
Sales 
Teams 
 
 
Small 
Business Owner 
 
 
Non Data 
Leaders & Managers 

Feedback from our course attendees 

Available course dates 

Thursday 11th of July 
 
Will run two days a week from 9am until 1pm 
(Thursdays & Fridays) for 13 weeks 
 
Broken up with regular breaks 
 
Going on holiday during the course? No problem. You can pause your learning for up to 2 weeks 
 
Filling up fast! 
Thursday 16th of July 
 
Will run one day a week, all day, 
9am until 5pm for 13 weeks 
 
Broken up with regular breaks 
 
Going on holiday during the course? No problem. You can pause your learning for up to 2 weeks 
 
Filling up fast! 

Hurry! Register your interest now 

Course eligibility  

To be eligible for full funding you must: 
 
 
Live in England 
 
Be aged 19 or over 
 
Have the right to work in the UK 
 
Have not started a Skills Bootcamp in the last 12 months 
 
Have maintained UK residency for the last 3 years 
 
If you are a sole trader, freelancer or business owner without employees the course is fully funded. 
 
If you have 1-250 employees you must contribute 10% (£333) per employee and the other 90% is funded by the DfE 

Why use Fareport for your Data Analyst training? 

Since our establishment in 1981, Fareport Training has been pivotal in offering pathways into employment for young people through comprehensive work-based training. Our evolution has been significant, especially after Natalie Cahill and Marinos Paphitis, with the backing of Theo Paphitis, took the reins in 2014. Their leadership marked a new era of expansion across England, enhancing our offerings with quality apprenticeships and now, inclusive Government-funded Skills Bootcamps. 

Register your interest today! 

Back to top of the page 
Our site uses cookies, including for advertising personalisation. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings